Reporter Team Member – Region One Publications Department
This position works closely with both the Publications Officer and the Editor to determine the types of articles and events being sought out for inclusion into the final draft of the Region One newsletter. This role is also responsible for the solicitation of submissions and gathering information on upcoming events.
This role will also communicate with other Region One Staff such as the Region Sector Coordinators, Events Coordinator, and others. A Social Media presence in official STARFLEET groups may also be needed to stay abreast of posted information and directives.
Additionally, this role may be asked to perform other duties as needed.
All Applicants MUST be members in good standing of STARFLEET and either be assigned to a chapter or chapter-in-training of Region One or an unassigned member residing within the geographic boundaries of Region One.
- Good written communication and people skills.
- Additionally, good grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills are encouraged.
- Be able to work individually and also in a team environment.
- Must have access to a reliable computer.
- Proficient with word processing software such as Microsoft Word (recommended) or Libre (formerly called Open Office).
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel or requisite spreadsheet software is a plus.
- Must be a member in good standing of STARFLEET.
- Be assigned to a chapter or chapter-in-training of Region One or if an unassigned member, reside within the geographic boundaries of Region One.
- Passed all required SFDPP exams for compliancy through the end of 2024.
- Passed Officer Training School (OTS)
- Passed Officer Command College (OCC)
Age Requirement: 21+
January 28, 2024 – April 1, 2024
Send applications and resumes to:
CMDR Cindy Ray, Region One Publications Officer, email@example.com