Layout Team Member – Region One Publications Department
This role will work closely with the Editor and Graphics Team Member to put together templates and work through the drafting process to create the Quarterly Region One Newsletter. This newsletter will be distributed primarily to the membership of Region One as well as be available to any member of STARFLEET. Additionally, this role may be asked to perform other duties as needed.
All interested applicants are required to submit two (2) resumes, one that lists all of their STARFLEET experiences and one that includes Non-STARFLEET experience, to the Region One Publications Officer before the deadline of this announcement.
- Good written communication skills.
- Be able to work individually and also in a team environment.
- Must have access to a reliable computer.
- Experienced with desktop publishing and the use of requisite desktop publishing software.
- Proficient with word processing software such as Microsoft Word (recommended) or Libre (formerly called Open Office).
- Must be a member in good standing of STARFLEET.
- Be assigned to a chapter or chapter-in-training of Region One or if an unassigned member, reside within the geographic boundaries of Region One.
- Passed all required SFDPP exams for compliancy through the end of 2024.
- Passed Officer Training School (OTS)
- Passed Officer Command College (OCC)
Age Requirement: 21+
January 28, 2024 – April 1, 2024
Send applications and resumes to:
CMDR Cindy Ray, Region One Publications Officer, email@example.com